There is a way you personally or your business can show support for the men and women of local law enforcement who are on the streets every day working hard and trying to make our community safer.
Join them in the effort by supporting your local Crime Line and Crime Solver program, and by supporting the 2015 Top Cop Awards.
Sponsorship and donation opportunities are available at all levels. We ask businesses, organizations and individuals to consider being a Top Cop Dinner sponsor, or to make a cash or in-kind silent auction donation. Both sponsorships and donations are tax-deductible, to the maximum extent of the law.
• Awards Sponsor – $2,000 – Receive a table for 10, full-page dinner program ad, video recognition at the dinner, signage at table
• Platinum Advocate Sponsor – $1,500 – Receive a table for 10, full-page dinner program ad, video recognition at the dinner, signage at table
• Diamond Advocate Sponsor – $1,000 – Receive a table for 10, full-page dinner program ad, signage at table
• Gold Advocate Sponsor – $1,000 – Receive a full-page dinner program ad, video recognition at the dinner (no dinner tickets)
• Silver Advocate Sponsor – $500 – 5 individual dinner tickets, half-page dinner program ad
• Benefactor Sponsor – $250 – full-page dinner program ad
• Patron Sponsor – $100 – half-page dinner program ad
• Friend Sponsor – $75 – 1 line listing in dinner program
For more information, please email email@example.com.
• In-kind Silent Auction items with a value of $50 or more. Contact Ms. Jan Clark at 757-536-6576 to arrange delivery or pick-up.
• Non-sponsor cash donations
Sponsorships and cash donations may be submitted with dinner ticket requests, or by payment directly to: Greater Hampton Roads Regional Crime Lines
PO Box 662
Portsmouth VA 23705.